Friends of Bluche and its Reunions
This is the unofficial website of the original international boarding school, Ecole Des Roches and Pres Fleuris, in Bluche-sur-Sierre, Valias, Switzerland. Our alumni association of Ecole Des Roches/Pres Fleuris is called Friends of Bluche (FoB). FoB was started by Margaret Mallon.
Join us to stay in touch!
If you attended Les Roches or Pres Fleuris (it doesn’t matter if you graduated from the school, most of us did not), you may want to register your name so that this web site can help you keep in touch with old classmates and inform you of future reunions.
If you did not attend that school, or attended it when it was a hotel management school, then not much of this web site will interest you, but you’re welcome to browse through it. However, you will not be able to register as an alumnus.
Next Reunion in Cape Town in March 2020
Mark it on your calendar! On March 15-23 2020, we will have the next reunion in Cape Town, South Africa. We are planning to start with a safari March 15-18 for those of you who want to experience some wildlife. After that the actual reunion starts on March 18 and ends on March 23.
Complete information and booking forms are exclusive to FoB members, so join today if you are not already a member!
Looking forward to seeing you there,
The Reunion Team:
Sharon Taylor Baumann, Mikael Bengtson, Katy Cantor, Thierry Coche, Tom Ventser & Alfie Eu
Over the years, there have been twelve reunions since 1991:
- 1991 in the Bahamas, hosted by Brendan Foulkes
- 1994 in Montana Crans, hosted by Giancarlo Felli
- 1997 in Aspen Colorado, hosted by Mark Uhlfelder
- 2003 in Woodstock, New York, hosted by Pradeep Kapadia
- 2004 in Montana Crans, hosted by Ottavia Giorgi Monfort and Giancarlo & Nati Felli
- 2005 in Lake Como, Italy, hosted by Massimo Ciceri
- 2007 in Banff, hosted by Carmen Marshall
- 2009 in Crans Montana, hosted by Giancarlo & Nati Felli and Ottavia Giorgi Monfort
- 2012 in Bangkok and Phuket, Thailand, hosted by Pichet Nithivasin
- 2013 in St. Moritz, hosted by Thomas Barth
- 2014 in Northern California, hosted by Rory & Carol Campbell and their daughter Kate
- 2018 in Crans Montana, hosted by Marie and Paul Wirth
Several ad-hoc mini-reunions are held annually by smaller groups of alumni all over the world.