Friends of Bluche and its Reunions
This is the unofficial website of the original international boarding school, Ecole Des Roches and Pres Fleuris, in Bluche-sur-Sierre, Valias, Switzerland. Our alumni association of Ecole Des Roches/Pres Fleuris is called Friends of Bluche (FoB). FoB was started by Margaret Mallon.
Join us to stay in thouch!
If you attended Les Roches or Pres Fleuris (it doesn’t matter if you graduated from the school, most of us did not), you may want to register your name so that this web site can help you keep in touch with old classmates and inform you of future reunions.
If you did not attend that school, or attended it when it was a hotel management school, then not much of this web site will interest you, but you’re welcome to browse through it. However, you will not be able to register as an alumnus.
Over the years, there have been eleven reunions since 1991:
- 1991 in the Bahamas, hosted by Brendan Foulkes
- 1994 in Montana Crans, hosted by Giancarlo Felli
- 1997 in Aspen Colorado, hosted by Mark Uhlfelder
- 2003 in Woodstock, New York, hosted by Pradeep Kapadia
- 2004 in Montana Crans, hosted by Ottavia Giorgi Monfort and Giancarlo & Nati Felli
- 2005 in Lake Como, Italy, hosted by Massimo Ciceri
- 2007 in Banff, hosted by Carmen Marshall
- 2009 in Crans Montana, hosted by Giancarlo & Nati Felli and Ottavia Giorgi Monfort
- 2012 in Bangkok and Phuket, Thailand, hosted by Pichet Nithivasin
- 2013 in St. Moritz, hosted by Thomas Barth
- 2014 in Northern California, hosted by Rory & Carol Campbell and their daughter Kate
Several ad-hoc mini-reunions are held annually by smaller groups of alumni all over the world.
Get Excited! Reunion 2018 at the Old School
Mark it on your calendar! On September 14 – 18, we will be back in Crans Montana where it all began for all of us.Read more about the reunion here, but you will need a password that comes with the email invitation. Or you can email email@example.com to get it.